20.8.17

Its a New Chapter

The hardest part of life is moving on. But it is not an impossible thing to do.

A person can 'like' 'love' another person, if they open their heart and give the other person a chance to your heart. Its the only way of a broken heart to heal.

From my previous post, yes i leave it hanging, supposed to be 'Permata Yang Hilang 4' but i decided that enough is enough. If i keep on posting about him, meaning that i am still in the old chapter, the same old book.

So its been 2 weeks and i am recovering. I recovered. I move on without looking back.

I open my heart to someone new and i hope that the person please do protect this fragile heart that had been hurt so bad.

To my future, (maybe still wandering around looking for me) there is this one song that i will dedicate to you (the lyric is what i want to tell him)

Here goes,

I had move on and forget about him,
I trully had let him go.
and now i just have you 
Have faith in my love.

Please be strong to be with me stay by my side
For the rest of your life because 
Forever i will be with you.

I love you all of my heart
And all of my love is for you
Only you.

I wish that you will be my last, forever until my last breath
Stay by my side
And we will be happy eternity,


Can you guess what song is this? It's a Malay song and i am keeping this song very close to me for a very special someone.

Someone who will never make me cry and accept me for who i am. Love me more than i love him.
And most importantly someone who will never take me for granted.

No comments: